Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting tired of typing this. GE model gss25qsta no…

Customer Question
I am getting tired of...
I am getting tired of typing this. GE model gss25qsta no water dispensing. Ice maker works. replaced the selnoids even though the old ones tested for continuity replaced control pannel in the door disconected the water line below the freezer door at the blue quick disconnect and then at the selnoid and blew throgh it no obstruction, still no water
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

With the line disconnected at the bottom of the door you still get no water when the dispenser is pressed?