Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Putting the back panel back on a Kenmore al in one washer

Customer Question
Customer: ***** *****, putting the...
Customer: ***** *****, putting the back panel back on a Kenmore al in one washer dryer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its a Kenmore all in one model number 417.99975110. some one else too the back panel off the dryer to fix the heating element and I cAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE INNER AND OUTER PANNEL BACK ON
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Are you talking about the panel behind the unit?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not upset just making sure it went through. Yes the back panel in the dryer there's a outer panel and inner panel that holds the heating element. I'm not sure which way the unit goes back together

Here is a diagram of the panel orientation. Does that help?

CLICK HERE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No it doesn't. I found that same diagram. Not very detailed for what I'm seeing.

The issue this is an old machine and I am not sure how to explain it the best to you as to how to do this. Let me see if someone else can help.

John, Home Appliance Technician