bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

My Bosch dishwasher, model # SHE4AM06UC /01- turn off switch

Customer Question

My Bosch dishwasher, model # ***** /01- turn off switch is not working and I can't turn off the washer by pushing the on/off button. The red Rinse Agent light is on and the red Regular Wash button keeps flashing. It appears to be stuck in a cycle or the on/off button is broken. I have let it run two complete wash cycles and after both it still will not turn off and the lights remain on?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Yes this appliance has a separate on/off switch which seems to be the problem. The part number for the item is - 00611295 designated 'switch on/off main' let me know how you get on and if you need further information come back to me. In the meantime would you kindly rate the information given so far by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank You for using JA and have a great day - Ian