Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The setting on the dial is not what the machine is doing…

Customer Question
the setting on the dial...
the setting on the dial is not what the machine is doing when the cycle is spinning it is also adding water the model is mvwc6eswwi
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right with you working on your answer now. Thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

The timer control on your washer is bad and needs to be replaced:

Washer Timer

Part #: W10243947

I have linked you to the part at sears but you may find one less extensive on amazon or ebay, just do a search for that part number listed above at those sites if you want to shop around.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.