Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Duet washer that I can not start. I

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool Duet...
I have a Whirlpool Duet washer that I can not start. I changed the drain pump. The washer has power. A code appears-dE and what appears to be an upside down f. I have unplugged the washer for 1 minute three different times with no success.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

That is a door lock error something is wrong with the door latch or door strike on the unit.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks