Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

A plastic cap has droped into the space below the stove. How…

Customer Question
A plastic cap has droped...
A plastic cap has droped into the space below the stove. How can we get it out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Where did this fall behind the oven and is this a slide out?

not behind the oven under the oven in the front!

OK do you mean inside the oven cavity? Or under the unit as in under the drawer? ALso do you have a complete model number on the unit?

It is under the front off the oven above the bottom drawer.

I really need the model number to help you with this.