Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I try tobake in my oven the oven goesmto,broi;l instead…

Customer Question
when I try tobake in...
when I try tobake in my oven the oven goesmto,broi;l instead of bake
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

The only thing that can cause this would be the display board itself. Either the logic inside the board is corrupted or the display board is shorted. Either way, the display board would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the display board you'll need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.