Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why do I not get a response after I entered my credit card…

Customer Question
Why do I not get...
Why do I not get a response after I entered my credit card information. I am a nurse and do not need a urologist. This is a question about my stove, not my body. Why do I have a code F2EO popping up on the screen of my stove? Why is the alarm going off when it is
plugged in? I have a whirlpool stove/range from Costco.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2016
Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

F2EO means that there is a problem with the touch control pad. Sometimes you can get away with switching off the power to the appliance leaving it off for ten minutes and then powering up again. If that doesn't work I'm afraid its a new keypad. _ Ian