Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My admiral ATW4675YQ1 washer will not advnce past the fill…

Customer Question
Hi my admiral ATW4675YQ1...

Hi my admiral ATW4675YQ1 washer will not advnce past the fill stage. I did the diagnostic light test and the wash light would not illuminate

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Ive tried switching the house breakers I've canceled out and restarted but each time it fills, it wont switch to wash

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Howmuch less will you be able to help? my laundry is piling up

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/17/2016
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Did you put the unit in diagnostic mode?

Were there any error codes logged in it?

the washer light did not illuminate
did you read my previous report of what i have tried? please dont waste my time

Wasting time costs me money, so I am not, you said you got it into diagnostics, however you did not have it there. Did all the lights come on for a moment when you tried to do it?

all the lights went on and it flashed between only the rinse and cycle complete lights being on.
then all the lights being on except the wash light

Okay, Have run the calibration the machine yet?

I don't want to pay extra money for a call if you can not help me. I am not sure how this just answers work. I have agreeded to pay $18 if you can solve my problem. I dont want to pay more than that. I beleive I am going to ahve to buy a new washer.
I dont know how to run the calibration

Forget the phone call, you are locked at $18

The routine is on your tech sheet that you should have

I am supposed to meet some friends right now. Can you help me later? I was hoping this would take like 5 minutes
I do not have a Tech sheet. I did the diagnostic off a youtube video
Nevermind, I have to go
I dont want to pay for this. Please dont charge. I am not satisfied. Sorry, have to run
John, Home Appliance Technician