Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dacor pinnacle raised vent that seems to be frozen…

Customer Question
good morning. I have a dacor...
good morning.
I have a dacor pinnacle raised vent that seems to be frozen part way up. The control button lights are on some times and off sometimes. The up and down buttons sometimes start up or down do not go far and then they stop and the buttons lights go off. Possibly a circuit board?
Alan
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/17/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, possibly the circuit board in the bottom right and also the touch pad may just need to be cleaned.

The rubber pad will become saturated in grease over time and can cause this issue. Try cleaning the rubber key pad first. If that doesn't work, replace the board on the bottom right of the machine. It's the only board besides the little touch pad board. I work on the honor system here at Just Answers. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your page. Thanks