Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 Samsung WA400PJHD/AA, when I push start, it…

Customer Question
I'm Phil. I have...

I'm Phil. I have a 2012 Samsung WA400PJHD/AA, when I push start, it gives me a double beep. Looked online to find service/quick test modes. Did the deal where you turn the dial to give diagnostic codes. Tell me "uc28", with uc, then changes to 28. There is no clothes/water in the washer currently

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Can't get washer to work, besides making 2 beep when pushing start. All lights and everything seem to work. Plugged/unplugged cord, flipped beakers a few times. breakers

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Just followed a previous test from someone else. After doing soil/spin/power, got uc28, temp does not turn water on, soil does not lock/unlock door.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
did the turn knob thing, codes read as such: 21/69/CL/UL/61/uc-28. My original problem was hot water wasn't working. Did many external tests and hot water is getting to machine. Did a test last month where you can get hot water valve to open- hot water came out. NOW, not a dang thing when in normal mode and hit start except 2 beeps. I swear this machine is flipping me off
I'm starting to think PCB is toast
Answered in 1 day by:
1/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is not starting but only beeping, the control is likely faulty. There is no valid error of UC28, so I would recommend replacing the control.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE