Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher working fine and hosecleaner cleaned outside of…

Customer Question
dishwasher working fine and hosecleaner...
dishwasher working fine and hosecleaner cleaned outside of dishwasher and now it won't start.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
open the dishwasher on the tank face frame normally on the right side will be the model /serial number tag

if the control is locked it will not start!1

Is the lock light on?

Do you still need assistance on your question?