John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Replaced pump and control board on fisher& paykel gwl11

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, Replaced pump and control board on fisher& paykel gwl11 washer, power came back but it just beeps.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

While the washer is beeping, there should be some lights on the control panel illuminated. Can you tell me which of the 8 progress lights are illuminated while the unit is beeping? Example (From Left to Right: 1st, 7th 8th)