Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaide dishwasher that the pro wash cycle and…

Customer Question
I have a kitchenaide dishwasher...
I have a kitchenaide dishwasher that the pro wash cycle and the normal cycle will run forever. I have had them run overnight for the pro wash and for over 4 hours for the normal wash. I do not know the serial # ***** the Model #, but it was installed in november pf 2014 when I Had my Kitchen remodeled and I purchased a stove, micorowave and dishwasher from Factory Builders in Houston Texas. If I need a technician will you please recommed one that is trustworthy and will not charge an arm and a leg for repair..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
open the dishwasher door on the face frame of the tank is the model /serial tag

Thank you for your help. The model # ***** ***** the serial # ***** *****
Did you receive the information?

Thank you!

A normal wash and the pro wash with heavy soil can run for 190 minutes 3 hours 10 min this time is not including the water heating time with is one degree a minute so say if the water is entering the unit at 80 degrees and has to heat to 120 it will add another 40 minutes to the 190 min.

Do you run the hot water at the closest sink before turning the dishwasher on?

I do not run the hot water before I turn on the dishwasher. But it is next to the dishwasher. Should I do this and just until it is hot?I do understand that it takes times for the water to heat, but overnight for the pro wash?

Yes if you read in the pro wash the unit empties and refills three times so add the water heating to the time .

what options do you use ?

Yes always run the hot water of the dishwasher fills with room temperature water .

If the unit is on an exterior wall the incoming water can be colder then room temperature.

Do you have any more questions for me today? if not

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

Do you still need assistance on your question?

If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time