Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dual fuel 8 year old slide in range and cannot get…

Customer Question
I have a dual...

I have a dual fuel 8 year old slide in range and cannot get the door unlocked. i threw breaker for 15 minutes and it still is locked

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It is a touch panel on front of Frigidare dual fuel range 30" slide in. the lock is on and i have tried everything to unlock can you help

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Do you still need assistance on your question?