Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Bravos XL. I have had it 2 years. It started…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag Bravos...
I have a Maytag Bravos XL. I have had it for about 2 years. It started leaking around the washer body. Sometimes it leaks just a little and other time quite a bit. The water seems to be leaking in the front of the washer. it starts out on the left side and then as the machine goes through its cycles it leaks on the left side.
It is not leaking from the drain hose or the supply lines.
Thanks *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
And please explain leaking from the washer body?

Model number MVWB850YWO Bravos XL Top Loading.
It leaks in the right front corner and left front corner. I see the water down by the adjustable feet. It starts out on the right side and as machine goes through the complete was cycle it leaks some on the left side. Leaking is from inside the cavity.

ok you will need to pull the washer out about a foot start a wash till you see it leaking then you will need to lean the washer against the wall and look under it to see where the water is coming from .

Do you still need assistance on your question?