Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool "Duet" washer is not working. Beeping and

Customer Question
My whirlpool "Duet" washer is...
My whirlpool "Duet" washer is not working. Beeping and flashing the codes F-6 and E-1. What is the problem and is it something I can fix? Can't open the door.
Thanks for your help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave. Do you hear any humming or buzzing when you plug it in?

Are you still there? I need more information so I can help you. Is there a gap under your washer door going all the way to the edge of the washer to indicate the lower section is a separate panel?

Do you still need help?