Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE PROFILE WASHER MODEL# WPRE6100G1WT (7 years

Customer Question
I have a GE PROFILE...
I have a GE PROFILE WASHER MODEL# ***** (7 years old). It does not do the spin cycle, pumps water out but the clothes soaking wet. Any idea as to the most common problem? Is it worth fixing after 7 years. Which brand washer do you recommend for a traditional top loading washer that does not take hours to wash one load?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Remove the front panel and the rubber tube from the outer tubs pressure port and see if it spins, if so clean out the pressure tube port it is plugged up.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks