Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a SHE3AR52UC/07 dishwasher. The rinse aid got filled

Customer Question

I have a SHE3AR52UC/07 dishwasher. The rinse aid got filled with soap and is clogged. What is the best way to fix.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The cleaning process will be a time consuming process. You will need to flood the dispenser with hot water until it has all rinsed out. Using a turkey baster works well. I would be tempted top just replace the dispenser, available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE