How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The seal that goes on the top of the inner glass on the door

Customer Question

The seal that goes on the top of the inner glass on the door to my double oven needs replaced. When the tech came out, he said the part isn't listed in the manual so there is nothing he can do. I called kitchen aid and they said the same thing. I then called trouble shooting with kitchen aid and waited on hold for 3 hours before hanging up. I tried ordering a universal replacement part from Sears without luck. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The inner glass panels are not sealed. What does the part look like that you are seeing? The link below shows the parts breakdown. Can you post a picture of what you are seeing on yours?