Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Goldstar microwave er-653m repair: the electronics panel

Customer Question
goldstar microwave er-653m repair:...
goldstar microwave er-653m repair: the electronics panel works fine, but none of the mechanical does--the fan, the heating, the turntable.
Could the problem be as simple as a blown fuse?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
1/12/2016
Appliance Technician: Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

If the fuse was blown the unit would be dead no lights no nothing!

When you program the unit and press Start does the display count down?

John, Home Appliance Technician