Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a bosch dishwasher model she53tf5uc. I spoke to a

Customer Question

I have a bosch dishwasher model she53tf5uc. I spoke to a customer service rep. at your 800 number and was told that my dishwasher may a lock programmed that will not my appliance to operate. The rep. told me that instructions on how to remove this lock would be in the operating manual. Unfortunately, it is not there. Please advise.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! See the attached picture that explains how to unlock control.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly, as instructed on the attached picture, I pressed the designated button until CL display was gone. Unfortunately, my dishwasher now gives a one minute count down and at the end of the minutes, the dishwasher does not turn on.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Can you turn the breaker to the dishwasher off for about 15 minutes to reset the control?