Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** *****, the batteries in my safe are low and

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****, the batteries in my safe are low and the safe will not open, how can I open it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I enter the code on my sentry safe the green light comes on but there is not enough battery to open the door
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The batteries are typically replaceable without opening the safe. There is also likely a key override, depending on the model.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?