Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My son has a vintage water fountain kelvinator. We got it

Customer Question
out of an old building...
My son has a vintage water fountain kelvinator. We got it out of an old building in Boston,Ma in 1988. It has designer series on the inside of refrigerator/ freezer. His house was damaged by a tornado, trying to determine it's value for insurance. It is free standing, with cold water and hot water spigot. Front of unit has a door you pull open to access small freezer and the refrigerator apace below. Any idea of it's worth. It was still in use and working before tornado struck
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/7/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Value of used appliances can vary from area to area, but typically, any working used side by side refrigerator is worth about $250. There would be no vintage or antique value unless it was from the early 60's or older.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is not a side by side refrigerator. It is a designer series stand alone drinking fountain with a hot water dipenser on top. It has a small door on front that opens to a compact refrigerator and small freezer. please advise price on this type. The office building had it for years before we acquired it in 1988

Do you have any type of model tag on it?

Pictures may help, too!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The model # ***** ***** Serial # *****
Also has The EBCO MFG CO Columbus, Ohio
Kelvinator on Door

I am sorry, I have nothing on that and not even a Google search is bringing up anything. I will place your question back to the list, perhaps another is familiar with it.

Kelly, Appliance Technician