John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Maytag Neptune stacked washer/dryer MLE2000ayw is backing

Customer Question

My Maytag Neptune stacked washer/dryer MLE2000ayw is backing up and flooding from the detergent receptacle and out of the front door. I pulled the front door and panel and cleared clogs in the receptacle drain hose and the rubber tub gasket drain hose. Still leaks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceTech replied 1 year ago.

If you pour water from a pitcher into the two cups on each side, do the cups empty or do they fill up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They empty but the detergent (right) side can't handle the volume especially during rinse cycle. Was able to do soak cycle by dialing knob for smaller load.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I will be available for another hour

I see you did not respond to my request.

Have you figured out what was causing the problem?