Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a two month old edgestar vented gas washer/dryer

Customer Question

Customer: I have a two month old edgestar vented gas washer/dryer combination It is showing a E 5 error. Can not find it in manual or on line.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just a E5 error message and won't continue
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The machine likely needs to be cleaned out. That is the most common cause of error codes, however, there is no E5 listed for that model so you may be having electronic control issues. The video below will show you how to access and clean that machine out.

CLICK HERE