Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Washer won't start

Customer Question

washer won't start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

No beeping or anything happening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked to see if the outlet is working that you are plugging it into?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
of course
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked the plug and breaker
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Give me about 5 to 10 minutes to pull up the data on this machine

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

If you open the control panel, and look at the main control, do you see a little light on inside the control?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not a repairman I don't know how to open the control panel. This machine is less than 4 months old. You are of no help so far.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Then you need to call for service, call the MFG in the book, Have a nice day, and a Great year!!!! It is under warranty.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Referring to the diagram at the link below, number 7 will need to be removed to access the control, number 6. That is what will likely need to be replaced. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE