Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

GE WPXH214A0WW staking washing machine. Drum seems to be

Customer Question

Customer: GE WPXH214A0WW staking washing machine. Drum seems to be rubbing against the door gasket. I did two loads of laundry - the first seemed fine. 2nd load heard the squeak
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: seems to be rubbing against the top of the door gasket
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The tub support is likely broken on the back of the tub. If you open the door and lift up and down on the inner spin tub, does it move up and down?