Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I'm replacing a light switch in a GE Monogram fridge. Just

Customer Question

I'm replacing a light switch in a GE Monogram fridge. Just received part WR23X427 and noticed that it has three prongs in lieu of the two-pronged existing one. The terminals are labeled 1, 2, 3 whereas the existing one has terminals labelled COM and NC. I tried connecting 1 and 2, 2,3 and 1,3 and none of the options worked. Do I have the right switch? Its the light switch that controls the top lighting on the refrigerator side.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

you got the wrong switch for the light, here are the correct part numbers:

Part #: WR23X0475 and the

Substitution: WR23X10725

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.