Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Had this front load washing machine years it wont complete

Customer Question
had this front load washing...
had this front load washing machine for 5 years it wont complete the cycle
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2015
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right with you working on your answer now. Thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

most times when these front load whirlpool washers will not complete a cycle its because the pump filter or "coin trap" has gotten stopped up with debris and the washer can't drain properly, clean out the drain trap, unplug the unit for a few minutes plug it back and start a cycle and see if will complete a cycle, if not let me know. Here is a video to show you how to clean out the drain trap:

VIDEO

Try that and see if it works if not let me know and we will go from there, in the meantime

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It went threw the wash and then it beeps 3 times continuously until you shut it off and won't continue
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

Please open the tech sheet from the link below and run the diagnostic test on page 5 and tell me what error code you get , thanks.

Tech Sheet - Click Here

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson