Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Maytag wall oven 30", model MEW6530DDB, purchased

Customer Question
in 2010. I have...
I have a Maytag wall oven 30", model MEW6530DDB, purchased in 2010. I have already replaced the computer panel. The oven is now not maintaining the temperature that it has been set at. The fan goes on at about 325 degrees and runs continuously. I loses about 55 degrees in 15 minutes. I had a repair man who charged me $100.00, and said that ovens can do that, and there is nothing wrong, but food is not cooking properly. The lasgna took 2 hours to heat through. Can you suggest a solution.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2015
Appliance Technician: Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
What selected cycle are you using?

and which fan is going on ? the Cooling fan or the convection fan ?

And do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it ? to be able to do any testing of voltages or of components

John, Home Appliance Technician