Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have an adjustable up/down Gaggenau hood - old, about 25

Customer Question

We have an adjustable up/down Gaggenau hood - old, about 25 years. Now the light needs changing but I don't know the model number. Where do I look for that? No longer have book with that information.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The model number should be on a tag under the counter on the body of the unit. It is usually right in the front and not hard to find once you get to the main body.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no tag - and no model number. Thanks for your answer but it was not helpful. Lynda Fadel
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Well, without the model, my help will certainly be limited. There is no sticker on the bottom part under the cabinet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I was trying to find out the model -- to replace a light bulb. No ticket - no model number. But this is an old appliance. We are going to try to take out the units that house the bulb and try to trace it from there. So sorry. I know you tried and I am happy to pay for your interest - but in reality you didn't help. Tell me what to do to make sure you are paid.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I may have found the style you have. Does it look like the picture I have attached?