Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The matag model lat9406aae stopped on spin cycle with an

Customer Question

The matag model lat9406aae stopped on spin cycle with an obviously unbalanced load
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Open the lid, straighten the basket and then open and close the lid all the way 3 times. This should reset the out of balance switch if the switch is tripped. If not then your switch assembly or out of balance switch/fuse has failed and you'll need to order and replace the switch assembly under the control panel. Below is al ink to the part you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for switch assembly

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.