Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Pam
, My oven keeps sending me an error of F3 Is my

Customer Question
Customer: Pam JA: Thanks. Can...
Customer: Pam
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My oven keeps sending me an error of F3 Is my oven ready to be replaced?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit?

Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

model#?

Can I get model number of the unit please

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right with you working on your answer now. Thanks.

Try to reset the board by killing the power to the unit by either unplugging it or turning the breaker off for a few minutes. If the board does not reset or you continue to get the error code then see below:

F3 error is an oven temperature sensor error, the sensor is located in the oven cavity you will see it , it's a probe that will be protruding out from the back wall of the oven. Change that sensor and it should fix your error. Without a model number I can not give you a part number.

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson