Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

MY DISHWASHER MOD GDT580SSFOSS WHEN I PUSH START I RECIVE A

Customer Question
MY DISHWASHER MOD GDT580SSFOSS WHEN I...
MY DISHWASHER MOD GDT580SSFOSS
WHEN I PUSH START I RECIVE A IH READ OUT ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
12/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

The IH readout just means that your delay start is set for 1 hour. If you just start the dishwasher and then leave the dishwasher alone it will start running after an hour if the control board isn't faulty. After that the delay will be removed on it's own. Other than that you can press the delay button repeatedly until it shows 0H to remove the delay start feature.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc