Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I purchased a USED GE P7 with clock on front (so must be a

Customer Question

I purchased a USED GE P7 with clock on front (so must be a "drop in model) Serial plate "sez" model is K. W. with 11.7 below. The actual serial # ***** ***** From identifying month & year of Mfg page this was made in August of 1971, 1982, 1994,etc
This electric range & oven has a stainless top & black front.
Any identifying HELP you can give me 1. actual name of stove (other than P 7) 2. Where I could purchase User's Manual 3. Where parts purchased
4. Where schematics purchased.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The model will be on the same tag as the serial number. The 11.7 KW is the power the unit draws. The model number will look like ABC123DEF0BB. can you post a picture of the tag you found the serial number on?