Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an older GSS201EPCWW SIDE-BY-SIDE

Customer Question
Customer: Hi I have an...
Customer: Hi I have an older GSS201EPCWW SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER, AND I NEED TO CHNGE THEFILTERS. However, the MANUAL states that the filter cartridges are located in the back upper right corner of the refrigerator comprtment -- we can't find it!!!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes --- WHERE ARE THE WATER FILTER CZARTRIDGES LOCTED ON OUR MODEL
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok - IF I REALLY HAVE TO!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

I know you are not going to believe me, but your specific model does not have a water filter, the owners manual covers several model, however yours does not have one, if it did it would stick out like a sore thumb and look like this.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...

Chas
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician