Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Frigidaire model no. PCLF489CCD the clicking sound will not

Customer Question

Frigidaire model no. PCLF489CCD
the clicking sound will not stop when turning on the burners. All burners light up but the clicking continues
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

One of the spark ignition switches might be defective. The spark ignition switch sends voltage to the spark module. When the electrical contacts inside the switch close, power flows to the spark module. If the spark ignition switch fails with the electrical contacts closed, the switch will send continuous voltage to the spark module. To determine if any of the spark ignition switches is defective, use a multimeter to test each of the switches for continuity. If a spark ignition switches shows continuity at all settings, replace it.

If the spark ignition switches test good then replace the spark module

spark ignition part number:

Range Surface Burner Igniter Switch Assembly

Part #:###-##-####/a>

spark module part number:

Range Spark Module

Part #:###-##-####/a>

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!