John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a DW60DDW1 Dishwasher It is diplaying an E6 error

Customer Question

Customer: I have a DW60DDW1 Dishwasher It is diplaying an E6 error message. The pipe the machine drains into was blocked. We have now cleared it but we need to reset the machine how do we do this?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Even though the drain pipe from the sink that the machine drain is connected to is now clear the machine still shows E6
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 1 year ago.

Hi. the model number you provided is not showing as a good number. Please check it again.

Thank you.