Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Thermador Professional (about 15 or 16 years old),

Customer Question
There are 6 burners and...
We have a Thermador Professional (about 15 or 16 years old), There are 6 burners and 1 griddle. It has always worked perfectly. Last evening we were cooking on one burner and the burner suddenly went out. We were unable to restart that burner or any other burner. We checked the gas supply to our house (the furnace and barbeque) and it is fine. We do not know why the gas would now not go to all of the burners. The ovens which operate on electricity are still working. It is a little awkward as we about to prepare Christmas dinner for 30 people. is someone around and can you help. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/25/2015
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago
Joel Swenson

If all the burners spark electrodes are working(they all spark) and none of the burners are working and you are sure there is no gas getting to them then the regulator is bad and needs to be replaced.

If you give me the model number of unit I can get part numbers to replace, thanks.

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi, I see you posted a new request, but I have already answered your initial request here, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 2 years ago

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson