Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Whirlpool Refrigerator model GC3SHAXVT00 I NEED A

Customer Question

Whirlpool Refrigerator model GC3SHAXVT00 I NEED A REPLACEMENT PART THAT IS NOT INCLUDED ON REPLACEMENT PARTS SITES. IT IS THE "WINDOW" TO THE BOTTOM DRAWER MARKED FSP PN#(###) ###-#### CAN YOU HELP ME SOURCE THE PART?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Are you talking about the meat pan or the crisper pan?

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT IS MARKED "CONVERTIBLE COMPARTMENT". The material of construction is polycarbonate (see through). It is mounted from the bottom of the upper drawer, and sits at a 45 degree angle when the bottom bin is in the closed position, so you can see what is inside. The hinge pin broke off my piece. It measures 2-7/8" x 16-3/4".
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Is it in this diagram?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No.
That is why I contacted you.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

hold on I am on to something here. give me a couple of minutes

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I struck out, I will opt out, I went to the MFG tech site and looked at their diagram, everything else says it is the meat drawer that is convertibable, I am sorry..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Chas for your time. It looks like I will fabricate a new hinge pin.
Doug
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

I see the other tech opted out:

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right with you working on your answer now. Thanks.

here is that part you can order it from here and its available

click here

I am now working on your answer so

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service AT This Time by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.