Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

We have a kitchen aid Gas oven. I went to self clean the

Customer Question

Customer: We have a kitchen aid Gas oven. I went to self clean the oven and I think is didn't have the door shut because now the lock is in lock position and the door isn't shut
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The locking mechanism is in lock position but the door is open. We need to release the lock so we can close it properly
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Are you there still?

Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. There is a procedure to get this unlocked if you still need help. Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Dave, I had replied but I think it didn't go through. My husband fixed it just after you had said you would send a response soon.

Glad to hear you are back in business. Happy New Year!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Dave. You too have a happy and healthy new year

.