Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

, kitchenaid superba control lock has stopped my

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: kitchenaid superba control lock has stopped my controls in the middle of cooking how do I unlock it?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure, a bit. I'm in the middle of making lasagna for Christmas Eve tho
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Can I get the complete model number?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it locked you out, either the unit has gotten too hot or the control has failed. Turn the breaker off for at least 4 hours. Any change when power is restored?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?