Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have the EXACT same problem this person is describing in

Customer Question

I have the EXACT same problem this person is describing in the question to the right. I have a GE Top Load 27" Infusor Washer, Model #GTWN4950FWW Serial #GD126326G. Purchased in April 2015 and it left lint on clothing since the very first wash! I studied the manual (I am a person who does this, really). I was very careful to follow instructions because this is a machine with many more settings that my previous machine.
I notice this reply is from 2010, I am hoping you can give me an updated answer. Is it just the type of machine? Did I get a lemon? Was I sold a bill of goods?
Thanks, ***** ***** Utica, NY
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

That is just the type of unit, there is really not much you can do other than get a different machine, get a Speed Queen washer MODEL AWN432 if you want something that will not do that.

I am sorry for the news but Merry Christmas We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks