Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have cvg4380b it will inite on left but right or grill

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Can you explain what we are talking about in more detail.?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The igniter electrode is most likely at fault. Use sand paper to clean the electrode real well and the area it sparks to. Any change after cleaning?