How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask The Home Smithy Your Own Question
The Home Smithy
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9622
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
The Home Smithy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a bottom shelf refrigerator Model No. 3211RFD

Customer Question

I need a bottom shelf for my refrigerator Model No. 3211RFD
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the shelf is made of glass.
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I'm Smitty and I will be helping you with your problem.

I am sorry, but the part is no longer available from the manufacturer, and no substitute is listed.

What you can do is get the measurements of the shelf and take them to your local glass shop. They can have one made for you that is tempered to withstand the impacts that occur in an average refrigerator. Regular glass will break too easily to use.

Let me know if you require additional information.

Best, Smitty