Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I'M ***** *****. I have a dacor duel fuel range MOdel

Customer Question

Customer: I'M ***** *****. I have a dacor duel fuel range MOdel RSD306/LP manufactured in 1999 and the oven doesn't work after cleaning can I use the advice you gave to customer 67692 about doing the manual reset? Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The oven does not heat and I ran the self clean recently. The manual states that one of the problems can be that the manual reset switch has opened
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: What do you mean generally $18?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is a thermostat that likely needs to be reset, yes.

The link below will show you how to reset the thermal fuse.

CLICK HERE