Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

The filter at the top has fallen off ,I donot know if it is

Customer Question

The filter at the top has fallen off ,I donot know if it is charcoal. The number is *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hello, where is the filter you're talking about? Is it one of the two on the bottom? Or the one behind the air grill on top?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is the grill on top. it fits across the top of the GE Profile oven, it lhit me I the head, it will not reattach.

Yes, the tabs are broken then. It has several screws that hold it to the frame. The plastic becomes brittle and the grill falls off.. It's a fairly common issue. I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively before logging off. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already signed for a temp.memership., I have no answers can it be replaced or repaired?

The grill can be replaced for roughly $70.