How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22261
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Dacor Serie 2200 S and I need to replace the grill.

Customer Question

I have a Dacor Serie 2200 S and I need to replace the grill. I tried to find a M40 device.
Can you help me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Of course, you are likely aware that the M40 module is no longer available as new. The company below has 45+ years worth of appliance reconditioning and recycling and will likely have the part you need.

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>

Related Appliance Questions