Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a quiet power ge dishwasher that has no cancel

Customer Question
button. I cannot open my...
I have a quiet power ge dishwasher that has no cancel button. I cannot open my dishwasher door although I have pushed start/restart button. What to do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
12/19/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?
On GE model if you press start twice it should cancel the cycle.

and a dishwasher has NO door lock ,it is only held closed by friction ,just pull the door open!

Do you still need assistance on your question?

John, Home Appliance Technician